September to May, it’s all right here! The Regent offers 9-months of carefree apartment living so you can focus on the things that count. With our “plug and play” apartments, simply unpack your suitcases and you’re home.
The Regent Apartments offer a 24-hour desk, friendly staff, a flat utility fee that includes 50 Mbps Internet, an iMac and PC computer station, game room, outdoor sports courts, fire pit and grill station, private and group study rooms, free Fitness On Demand, a gym room, and more.
The Regent is The Best Option for Madison Students:
We offer roommate placement in private or shared bedrooms, plenty of fun resident events, community assistants to offer as little or as much support as you need, and individual, by-the-bed leases where you’re only responsible for your rent. Plus, our nine-month leases end when the school year does, with an option to stay for the summer. Why pay for months you’re not here?
• Service desk that’s open day and night, seven days a week
• Friendly staff, including live-in Community Assistants
• Available faxing, B&W or color laser printing, and copying services (nominal printing fees apply).
• An iMac and PC computer station
• Game room with pool, ping pong and snack machines
• Resident lounge with gaming consoles and flat screen TV
• Outdoor patio, picnic area, grill station, fire pit, volleyball and basketball
• Cardio and weight equipment and separate studio with FREE Fitness On Demand classes.
• Private and group study rooms
• No more quarters: our laundry room uses a debit card system
• Free Laundry View: an online monitoring system that allows you to check machine availability, monitor your laundry’s progress and receive an email or text message when your laundry is done
• Parking available for lease
• CoffeeBytes – an independently owned and operated, fair trade coffee shop and ice cream parlor is located on the first floor of The Regent!