This pair of red brick apartment buildings was built about 1923. Trimmed with limestone and features neoclassical design elements such as keystone arches, narrow pilasters, and corner quoins. A limestone string course separates the first floor from the three upper stories. The lobby and hallways both have terrazzo floors. Sought after location between Brady Street and North Avenue, the center of Milwaukee’s East Side.